Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cars I owned before

 Alfa Romeo 168 in asian region it is called but officially it is a 164 (chinese don't like the number 4 hence the replacement to 8. I did a lot to make it to look like this. My first flare with italian cars.                                          

 Bought this for my wife. Sold it when we left for Italy. My loving wife love this car so much. Wish it was in purple as she always joke it to be in purple. Well can't have everything in life. I provide to the best I can afford.
 My toy. Sold it and replace with a harrier. Maybe aged and being slightly wise makes me change to a more practical car.
 Very reliable workhorse. a slight hint of image with lots of practicality. Either this or a european car.Maybe this is the start of the ego vs Modesty. Sold it when moved to Italy.
 Bought this as a family car (since having the coupe as a toy car)..perhaps one day will have a toy car again. Sold this too when moved to Italy to a nice chinese lady living in Port Dickson. Back then it was inpractical even having 2 units 4 x 4 but what can I say, cannot sell the isuzu earlier as the loan was to high. lesson learn;
i. buy when you can afford
ii. Try paying at least 30% down payment for ease of selling.
iii. Don't buy difficult to sell car.

a car I bought for my wife while I drove her wira around. During the early years of marriage. Maybe I do have this modesty after all since start of my ever so haywire carrier as a so called businessman/opportunist.

Prior to this I do also have a proton saga, kancil  and a satria gti as well as other arrays of cars that I used during my short stint as a used car sales (while working in Petronas).

No comments:

Post a Comment