Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DOWN MEMORY LANE 2

 Bercuti di melaka.... buruk rupanya baju batik nie
 me my beautiful wife and ....errrrrrr
 my family and my adik ipars...ashraf and taufiq in penang ....holiday while attending wife's cousin wedding
 Kak wani tag along to penang. She change a lot when with us. Basically her dressing and appearence as well as academic. My wife did a good job.
 The maid has always been treated like family. She is my lovely daughter good friend and sister as well
 batrisya and cousins...adam and her uncle ashraf and uncle...errrr...anak uncle lan
 tisya and papa
 tisya and mummy
 its shaheeda's birthday i think

 Nice chili crab. Wanie meet her sister whom are working in singapore. batrisya as always ....:)
 Wanie...her sis and my daughter
Batrisya's birthday. Buat at our house in taman tun.....next to my wife is my mother in law's maid. the shrek is ashraf....berpeluh dalam tu ..

No comments:

Post a Comment