Friday, February 18, 2011

Lost My Brand New Nike Lunar Eclipse

18 February 2011

There goes the shoes that I just bought in Subang Parade on the 1st of January 2011 (meaning the shoes is approximately 49 days before it was taken away from me).

Sometimes you just have a certain liking towards certain items that you bought.
No doubt it wasn't the ferragamo , zegna nor gucci shoes that I had ( It cost me about RM 536.40 each as I bought 2 pairs, one for me and one for my lovely wife ,totaling to RM 1,072.80) which cost higher (doesn't mean this shoe price is cheap, just that there is other which is more expensive), but it gave me a feeling of newly refreshen ways of doing things...I don't know how to put it on words...perhaps some will understand what I meant.

Went out of the mosque (after friday prayer) , and the shoes wasn't there anymore. I look again and again. Am quite sure I put it at row 4, then called my newly found friends bapak rahman (Indonesian). He was nice enough to help me look for it and even informed the mosque personnel whom I guess felt a bit ashame of the incident.

Finally, told Rahman that it was no longer there and perhaps the mosque can borrow me a slipper while I go and get me a new set of shoes. Went to one shop that sells cheap Chinese made shoes. I later decided to invest a bit more and get me an adidas LA Trainer at another nearby sports store.

IT was shameful that I lost the shoes and the incident happened at a mosque and sadly this wasn't the first time either. Lost a brand new redwing in damansara mosque once as well.

 No doubt , people will say why did I wear a brand new shoes. My call was that I was bringing it to the house of god...to pray and submit myself to all mighty Allah. Things happen though, it is not the religion but the person that made others misinterpret the religion...Islam is a beautiful religion

Just remind myself, perhaps god is "mencabar/menduga" for all my sins and perhaps giving me better "rezeki", insyallah.....bottomline, I redha, and thank him....there could be worst challenges isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment